Friday, October 03, 2008

Walking

The Boys and I went on a walk tonight to enjoy the coolness...my favorite kind of walk with no ulterior motive of sneaking in a workout. All three of us just sauntered along, seeing what we could see.

Nosy persistently pointed to this sliver of moon, gesturing frantically. "Nak-nak! NAK-NAK!!" "Honey, I didn't bring any snacks with me," I told him over and over again. Finally, I had a revelation. "Banana, No-nos? Banana in the sky?" "YEAH! Na-na." Now I get it...


I spied a gorgeous stack of pumpkins on a neighbor's porch.
"Hey, O! Come look at these great pumpkins!" I yelled ahead. He came sprinting right over with a huge, excited grin. After examining them for a minute, he turned to me with the most dejected look on his face.
"Didn't you like the pumpkins?"
"Yeah, but I thought you said they were accordions."
Interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that pic!

cute noah! it does kind of look like a banana. (ewww!)

tell o to come to our house. we have a basket chock full of accordions on our porch. he will not be disappointed!

so glad y'all are better! can't wait to hang out!

chrys

Colleen said...

smart boy! That is a very cool picture by the way.