Monday, October 13, 2008

Same Place; Different Crowd

The Boys and I headed back to the Arbo for some Mommy and Me fun with a playgroup we recently joined. After the torturous pictures we suffered through on our last visit, today was just about having fun. No posing. No forced shots. I did take a ton of pics (as always!), but played hard in between, just sneaking out my camera when no one was looking.

This visit, we explored completely different areas of the Arbo than we did last time. I didn't get a single pumpkin patch picture!

O would have been perfectly content to hang out at the petting zoo for our entire stay. He gently brushed animals and fed them endless hay until I pointed out the line of eager kids waiting to come in for a turn.



Eddie Coker was giving a free children's concert. Owie was so excited to hear the fun music. DeAnn and I, along with our off-spring, separated from the group to secure good seats for the show. O danced his heart out!


After the concert, all our Boys had fun balancing on the rocks. Sweet Connor was so kind to watch over Nosy, who just wanted to hang out with the big boys.

Before too long, O was off and running again.

This picture...I LOVE this picture. It captures Noah's joyful spirit so well. Thanks for the shot, DeAnn!

And this picture just makes me smile.


Searching for fish in the pond. We finally found some! They picnicked on our leftovers!

Playing in the "smoke" (as O called the mist)


This is my favorite shot of the day. My wonderful Friend and her amazing Sons. Love you, all four.

7 comments:

Erica said...

super cute pics!!

Deann Black said...

We had so much fun...thanks for having us while Connor was out of school!

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures of those sweet boys--all 5 of them! So glad you had a fun day!

The Legatowicz said...

You got some great shots! Candid shots are the best! :) Sorry we got separated but glad you all had a fun time. How was the concert? See you soon!

cheryl said...

What great shots! So many good ones. I'm loving O's hair, and that is a priceless picture of Noah running through the field!
So fun!

Anonymous said...

so fun. we miss you guys!

chrys

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel.
This is Linda Vincent. Your Mom sent me the address to your blogspot. Your photos and captions are beautiful. You have a wonderful family. You are a wonderful Mom! I can't believe how much the boys have grown since I saw them. We live in Seattle now. Love it here with Carole and her family.
Love and Best Wishes from Gary and me.