Thursday, October 16, 2008

Digger for a Day

My sister is getting a pool. She thoughtfully invited us over, since we love Boy stuff and all, to observe the digging. Little did we know that O would not only get to watch the digger, and sit in the digger, but also...wait for it...scoop with the digger. (I know my terminology is horrible! I am a fan of simple words.)

Terry was so sweet and patient with Owen, showing him the ropes of driving a digger.

See this face? This is the most emotion my Boy exhibited the entire time. I know on the inside he was all a-flutter with excitement and pride, but his face looked completely blank. I think he was just soaking it all in.

Moving the digger arm (again, sorry for my wording!) all around, scooping and stuff.



Thanks so much, Aunty LouLou, for thinking of us! O really did have a blast and can't stop talking about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's AWESOME!!!

chrys

Deann Black said...

That is so cute...that is something he will never forget (Connor has gotten to do the same thing when we moved in our house).