Thursday, October 30, 2008

One More Time

We just can't get enough of the Arboretum around here. It's gorgeous and safe for the kids to run around with a certain level of freedom. We headed back down there one last time before the pumpkins disappeared.

Our friends were running a tad late, but never fear, amazing adventures can always be found at the Arbo. We headed to our favorite off road spot to explore.
Such a cute picture, if it weren't for the fact that he is hanging by a chain from the neck.

Before we knew it, Chrys, Oliver and Truett joined us and we headed to the pumpkin patch. Today, the Boys spent the majority of their time rolling around in the hay from the disintegrating hay bale maze. Both of my kiddos resembled scarecrows by the time we left, and I probably could have formed my very own hay bale with the hay covering my living room floor where they shed their shoes and clothes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Such a cute picture, if it weren't for the fact that he is hanging by a chain from the neck." - HA! Thanks for making me laugh aloud!

As for the hay, I am STILL pulling it out of crevices in my washer and dryer. Not to mention the fact that my dust buster is full of it!

But it's worth it to spend time w/ your sweet fam! We love you guys!

Chrys

Kara said...

Man, I wish we had an Arbo around here! Looks like great fun!

kms said...

too cute!!!!! (even with the chain :) hope all is well. big hugs to all! katy