Friday, October 17, 2008

Star Struck

I really am nobody's groupie. Sure, I love a good People magazine every once in awhile, to get the latest scoop, but as far as being star obsessed, I am not. However, offer me free tickets to a concert...with a great friend...by someone I have actually heard of...at the Fair...and throw in a meet and greet pass?! I am there!

That is how I came to be in a photo with Jessica Simpson. I actually shook her pretty, little hand. She's gorgeous, and fairly friendly...so tiny. Thanks to the incredible perks of Stephanie's job, and her generosity in choosing me to accompany her, we not only got to meet Jessica, we also had seats in the sky box and a free meal. What star treatment! We also had a bird's eye view of Tony Romo's every movement as he watched his love perform.

Steph, thanks for a night I will always remember!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a hoot! i can't wait to hear more about this tomorrow. can't wait to see you!

chrys

Deann Black said...

SHUT UP!!!! I didn't realize you were coming that close and personal with her...that cracks me up. Love the pic:)