Monday, August 25, 2008

Paging Dr. Myle

I came out of the shower (seems to be O's most creative juices flow while I'm showering and Nosy naps), to find this nice little line-up. I asked Owie what game he was playing.

"My name is Dr. Myle!" as if that explained it all.

And so I sat down to watch a bit.


This is what I saw:
A lot of very vigorous stuffed animal teeth cleaning. No wonder most of them have their mouths sewn shut, if this is how they are treated! But I still wasn't completely following. "Dr. Myle? Who is Dr. Myle?"

"Like Kyle, Mommy! I am a dentist like Kyle!" OH!! That makes perfect sense! My brother-in-law, Kyle, is our wonderful family dentist, and O was pretending to be his counterpart, the very thorough dentist to all things stuffed, Dr. Myle.

My funny, imaginative Boy.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Seriously, SO creative!