Friday, August 15, 2008

Owie's Funnies

This crazy kid of mine says the funniest things! Here are a few I've collected over the past several weeks.

Mom: "What number comes after 20?"
O: "I don't know."
Mom: "21!"
O: "That's not serious!"

Concerning a bad thunderstorm:
"It really hurt my feelings. The thunder. It was not great. BOOM! BOOM!! It was loud."

Singing while building with blocks:
"I've been working on the nailroad..."

"I smell poop! I smell pee-pee! I smell Noah."

While refusing to eat his veggies:
"I don't like carrots! I won't eat it! It's yucky! (As he's chewing and chewing) I swallowed it! It's all gone. May I please have another one? Carrots are so good!"

While driving to Target:
"I wish I was a cow so I could sleep under a tree."

We have had lots of conversations about heroes lately, ever since Daddy saved us from the sticky spider.
"I catched myself," as he was slipping off his breakfast chair. "I am my own hero!"

O rhymes all day long!
Mommy: "Thank you, Sweetie."
O: "You're welcome, Petey!"

We have a bit of new sports terminology around here.
O: "That was a bad hutt!"
Evidently a "bad hutt" is a ball that makes its way down the gutter in front of our house. Sadly, we have more than our fair share of "bad hutts." Thankfully Daddy is a hero in that area as well!

Owie, always giving me directions from the back seat:
"What road are we on right now, Mommy?"
"190."
Examining his toy cell phone: "I want to type it. I found the '1.' I found a '9.' But where's the 'T'?"

My favorite bigger boy in the whole wide world sure keeps me laughing!

4 comments:

cheryl said...

Awesome, I especially loved the 19T! Cute. :o)

Sundee said...

Oh thank you for the belly laugh. I liked the cow and the T, but PETEY cracked me up!!!! I say sweetie all the time, and am just sure I would fall on the floor laughing if Reece said 'Petey' back to me. Hilarious.

Chrys and Mike said...

1-9-T! hilar. funny, funny o.

chrys

Erica said...

I am so glad he had fun!! Joel said they were two giggling boys the whole time.