Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Egg Drop

I know you are all waiting with bated breath to hear how the much-anticipated egg-drop went. Well, here's the scoop!


We had three huge bounce houses, carnival games, and breakfast treats before the service started.
Our friendly team of greeters and parking lot attendants.

Roughly 300 people attended the Palm Sunday tent service! What an awesome turn-out!


Here comes our zebra helicopter occupied by none other than the Easter Bunny himself!

The Easter Bunny has landed!

Our trusty guys hauling the 5000 eggs out to the chopper to load them up.

We had a slight problem stuffing the egg boxes into the helicopter, but eventually they worked it out.

And then my camera battery died. Alas, I have not one picture of the rainbow colored eggs trickling down to earth from the hovering helicopter. Let me just say, it was very cool! The approximately 400 people that gathered to witness this hallmark event were duly impressed. I hope to have pictures donated from another camera, at which time I will post them. The whole event went off so well and was a huge success. Thank you, Father, for honoring all the prayer and hard work that went into this day!

1 comment:

Chrys and Mike said...

Wow! Can't wait to see more pics. I'm so glad it went well!

Chrys