Saturday, September 13, 2008

Posers

I am not usually a fan of posed pictures. They usually end up so stiff and unnatural looking. Plus, my photography skills are lacking. I do much better at snap, snapping away while my kids play. Later, after trashing dozens of photos, I am left with a few that capture my kids' personalities. But today, since I could recruit Jeremy's help, I tried for a few posed shots of the Brothers...

They've got a case of the giggles!


So grown up!


I love O's sweet face as he hugs Noah.

9 comments:

Erica said...

the last picture is awesome!!

Kara said...

love the matching shirts! So cute! Great pics of your sweet boys...staged or not!

cheryl said...

Precious boys and great pics!

Julianne said...

GREAT pictures! The last one is definitely Christmas card worthy!!

Chrys and Mike said...

love the last pic! they look SO much alike--esp. from the nose down. their eyes are different but their noses, lips, cheeks look so similar in that pic. darling boys!

chrys

Chrys and Mike said...

AND i love the 3rd from the last--of noah laughing. darling.

chrys

Deann Black said...

They are all great,but...the last pic you should frame!

Erica said...

I think Joel finally got the point!! He will be putting a new battery in tonight :)!!

Sarah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the last pic especially! You did good capturing candid yet posed. I can not do that! :)