Monday, September 08, 2008

Little Rascal

Just look at this precious, sunshiny Boy. Wow is he giving me a run for my money. I end the day completely spent, an emotional mess, needing chocolate, lots of chocolate.

He's beautiful, isn't he? Absolutely darling. I could gobble him up! But does he have a temper. And a will of iron. And enough smarts to be t.r.o.u.b.l.e.

I pray for wisdom, strength, consistency, patience, and discernment. I do not want to squash my wonderful Boy, just shape him into a loving, teachable servant of our Lord. It's days like today that all I can do is pray, keep on loving him completely and make sure the Rod of Discipline is close at hand.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

cutest little rascal I've ever seen. ;o)

Chrys and Mike said...

i want to gobble him up, too!

chrys

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have one of those too!
What a great list of things to pray for. I will do the same.
You are doing precious and wonderful things for your boys :-)

(internet friend of Chrys, by the way)