Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Introspection

Owie and I were discussing the spelling of the word "car" while riding in the car.

Mommy: "Car is spelled 'c-a-r.'"

O, after giving it some thought, "Nooooo. It is 'c-O-r,' Mommy. 'O' says, 'aaaaah.'"

Mommy: "I know it is confusing, O, and it does sound like it should be 'c-o-r,' but it truly is spelled 'c-a-r.'"

I hear mumbling.

O: "I am going to ask myself..."

More mumbling, then

"Self, how do you spell 'car'?"

Louder now: "Myself said I was right! It is 'c-o-r'!"

Glad that at least O and himself can agree!

2 comments:

Chrys and Mike said...

HILARIOUS. he's such a ham.

a very smart ham!

chrys

Kara said...

Cracks me up! He is so wise for his short years. :) I also love little boys in polos, so these last two post were adorable!