Monday, June 21, 2010

Noah Cole: 3 1/2

Stats:
40 inches
40 pounds
One word pretty much sums you up these days, Nosy:
PASSIONATE.

Whether it be about sports, Mario Cart Wii, chicken nuggets, wearing your beloved "coccer corts" (soccer shorts), your little brother or standing your ground in a battle against Mommy, you are all in all the time. There is no doing it half way!

This is the precious face I see 99% of the time. What a happy, loving Guy we have been blessed with! You are witty, encouraging, funny, cheerful, smart, and thoughtful. You love to learn new things and use such great manners. I have never been hugged and kissed as thoroughly as I am by you. You are a cuddle bug and love to squeeze the tar out of the people you love the most. Oh how I store up those precious hugs and kisses!

You are such a silly Boy, making up songs and knock knock jokes all day long. You love to make us laugh. Speaking of laughter, yours is infectious! Hearing your funny giggle makes me smile from the inside out.


You are such a great helper around the house and are always willing to assist me when asked. What really makes me happy is that you are starting to recognize ways you can help on your own without being asked. You are growing up and thinking of other people.

Very rarely do you throw a fit, but when you do, it is a doozy. The first thing you do is strip completely naked (Thankfully fits have not happened in a public place lately!) while screaming at ear-piercing levels. I place you in your room to stay until you can stop crying. Usually you scream and cry and rage for about 20 minutes, after which you come bouncing out of your room smiling from ear to ear. "Corry (sorry), Mommy! I feel all better now!" you cheerfully say and rush over to hug my neck. You are such a toot, Nose! How can I help but melt?

You adore this tiny guy! Your love for him is such a precious thing. I will devote a whole post to it soon, but let it be said now that watching you love your baby bro brings me such immense joy.

My passionate Son, I can't wait to watch how God uses your enthusiasm and your sold out attitude to further His kingdom. I have faith that He will use your life to accomplish great things. I pray that the Lord will use me to shape your strong will and your huge heart into a man that follows and serves Christ with passion. May I be a faithful steward of what has been entrusted to me.

You bring me immeasurable joy, Kiddo. God has blessed me beyond measure with you. I could not love you more! Happy Half Birthday, Nosy.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

I love your precious posts about your kiddos b-days and half b-days.
I have 3 big "kid update" posts in my head and just barely started on one of them, but can't seem to find the time to actually get them done. One of these days.
Such a sweet guy you have there! I think the middle kiddos really do tend to be the jokesters in the family. That's definitely the case here.