Sunday, June 13, 2010

Adoration

I knew the Boys were excited about the concept of having another brother in the house, but never did I expect this level of enthusiasm and involvement once the little guy made his appearance. They are so head over heals about Jonah! They talk to him, sing to him, check on him, tickle him, (I'm sad to say) poke him, rock him and constantly ask to hold him. All of his body parts have been thoroughly examined. (Yes, Nosy, he does have eyeballs under those eyelids. Sure enough, O, his tongue does know how to lick. Yes, Boys, his pooper works just great!) I am one blessed Mama and have never been happier than I am caring for these precious three on a daily basis.

Bright and early on our first morning at home the big boys bounded out of bed eager to make sure Jonah was still here.

We spent the morning snuggled up in our bed taking turns holding our bundle of joy and catching up on episodes of Word World. Pure bliss! (I love that O and Noah are holding hands in this picture!)


One of my new favorite pictures. This baby is so very cherished!

Nosy constantly demands, "Take my pishure with Baby Gonah!" Jonah's expression cracks me up!

Pointing out Jonah's best parts to Gigi

Owen was so proud to be big enough to feed Jonah his bottle after he nursed. He did a terrific job!

But then again, who wouldn't adore this precious tiny face??

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

i love that last picture! I still believe in arranged marriages with the Halpin families. :)

Nathan, Jordan, Kaleb and Mariah said...

Your pictures are amazing!!!! Congrats on your new little one...fun to share in your moments!

Deann Black said...

The last pic is priceless:)

cheryl said...

So precious. Love O feeding him the bottle! Isn't the 5 year difference amazing?!? I remember feeling like our oldest ones were so "big" when N and S were born! They were practically babies themselves, but they're so grown up now!