Friday, June 18, 2010

Dunking Our Stinkaroo

Yay! Tiny Jonah was finally able to have a real bath. O and Nosy were especially excited to be Mommy's helpers. They were quite confused as to why I wrapped Jonah up in a blanket to put him in the tub. I explained to them how it made Jonah feel so safe to be wrapped up tightly in the water, just like he was in my tummy. It brings me such joy to give this tiny guy the full spa treatment, lotion massage and all.

Jonah loved his bath. He grew completely quiet and still in the water and looked around with such bright eyes.

Those toes get a zillion kisses a day. Yum!

After bath, it was snuggle time with Big Brothers.
I still can not believe how incredibly richly the Lord has blessed me. I have the most amazing boys. I can't believe they are mine. I am so undeserving...

Getting Jonah's hair just right. There has been great debate between Owen and Noah about whether Jonah's hair will be straight or curly. I think Owie was trying to force some curls here.

I am so thankful Jonah loves bath time, especially since this Mommy loves a fresh, sweet-smelling baby. It relaxes me watching him relax and enjoy his baths.

No comments: