Thursday, June 10, 2010

Brothers Bond

O and Nosy could not wait to hold their new baby. Oh how these pictures melt my heart as Jonah's two big brothers snuggle with him for the very first time.

Owie is a natural! He has such pride written all over his face.

Sniffing that sweet baby head. After holding him, O said, "I liked holding him by-cuz he is so soft and sleeping and I got to look at him."

Check out Nosy eyeing baby Jonah. He is ready for his turn! And O's eyes are very clearly saying, "Back off! He's mine."

Brother love

Finally Noah's turn! He was thrilled! Noah's comments: "I like holding Go-nah because I made a smile face. My favorite of Go-nah is holding him." This boy would seriously hold the baby all day long if I would let him.

Checking out every bit of their new baby brother.

I can already tell these guys are going to be wonderful brothers and such big helpers. They love interacting with Jonah and learning all about him. I am so thankful that the boys are old enough to understand what a gift God has given us in Jonah. It delights me to watch them love him so.

1 comment:

Deann Black said...

I can already see why you have your hands full...just trying to protect little Jonah from the hands of big brothers...hehehe!Oh how they love him so!