Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Training in Progress

Just a quick update on the PT going on at our house. Noah has done far better than I ever expected! After an accident in the morning (He pee-peed on the floor while washing his hands at the sink. I learned my lesson: empty bladder prior to water play!), he did great until nap time. He woke up dry from nap and ran right in to go potty when he woke up. He stayed dry all through errands and a visit to a friend's home. I tried to put a diaper on him last night for bed, but he adamantly refused it. "No dipe on, Mommy!" So I stuck a pull-up on him that I had left over from O. He woke up dry this morning! I am amazed by my little guy! I never expected to be a diaper-free household so soon. What a bittersweet thing for this Mommy. I guess we truly are getting past the baby stage.

4 comments:

cheryl said...

I'm so impressed. Tiny One still sleeps for nap and night w/ a diaper on even though she's been in panties for quite a while during the day.
YAY NOAH!

Erica said...

Unbelievable! I am slightly envious.

Anonymous said...

Great job Noah!!

thesanders said...

I'm really hoping some two year old peer pressure works with Theo. We are trying, trying, trying! Congratulations!!!