Monday, March 23, 2009

Our New Addition

We have been so richly blessed! We had been casually searching for a new car, something a bit bigger with a third row of seats. We test drove a few cross-overs, but once we laid eyes on this baby, we were smitten! There seems to be endless space and storage inside. We test drove it on Saturday and prayed about it over the weekend before heading back to the dealership on Monday to seal the deal. And guess what?! We walked away paying even less than our lowest offer!! Thank you, Lord!! I love bopping around town in my new minivan. And please, call me a soccer mom! I wear the title proudly!

These horrible pics that I took at the dealership are for you, DeAnn!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Yay! That's so exciting!

Deann Black said...

Love it!!!!!! I can't wait to go for a ride:)

Libby said...

Congrats! It is so fun to have a new car. It will be perfect for your road trip to CuzFest! xoxo