Thursday, March 12, 2009

Through the Lens of O

Owen loves to carry around my old point and shoot camera (on the rare occasions when the batteries work) and snap pictures of things that interest him. What interests me is later seeing what interested him. Here are just a few:

He catalogued every aspect of the playroom...from every angle.

The entryway rug. Love his toes in the bottom of the photo!

He asks Noah and me to pose a lot. I try to oblige, seeing as how I know he gets weary of posing for me all the time. It's the least I can do! Noah, however, did not feel quite as giving.

He stages pictures. I know this is a super close-up, so it is hard to tell what this is actually a picture of. It is Big Brown Bear (who Owie dressed up as a worker bear), holding Good Night, Gorilla and O's tiger flashlight. He arranged everything just so before snapping the picture.

Another requested pose. "Hold this flashlight, Mommy...and wear this hat, please. Great one, Mommy! Just a couple more...CHEEEEEEZE!" He definitely knows the drill!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

They're like little mirrors aren't they? I love that he was "posing" y'all. :o)
Great pictures O!