Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweetness Day

Oh these Boys! Some days they just ooze sweetness. Love it when they do. Save it up for when they don't!

As I got Nosy out of his crib this morning, I nuzzled his warm, baby-sweet neck. "I love you, No-nos." I whispered in his ear. He whispered back, "Yes, pees, Mama."

Owen: "Noah, do you want to be by me?"
N: "YES, PEES!"
And O scooted right up to Noah so they could play side by side.

At breakfast, which we have been known to eat at the coffee table because Mommy is a bit lazy in the mornings, the Boys were eating yogurt. Julie was close by, propped up on the coffee table. Pretty soon, I noticed that Julie's red plastic mouth was covered in strawberry pink yogurt. Noah had shared his favorite treat with his baby.

N: "O-wee! Hep, pees. Cox ou." ("Owen. Help please. Socks off.")
I came over to lend a hand, but O had already stripped Noah's pajamas off and was moving on to removing his socks (which he wears under his footie jammies. I know I so over-dress my kids, but I want them to stay toasty at night.). Noah so patiently laid there while Owie gently removed all of his clothes. So helpful!

And did you know that the "cash man" comes to visit our home? Every Tuesday and Friday the "cash man" can be seen coming down our alley. Sadly, he does not deliver cash, he just takes our trash away.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Priceless. Love that you write these things down. So true that we have to store these precious moments up. :o) It's sad to me how much I'm already forgetting.

Anonymous said...

So enjoyed this post! & glad there is no notes of anyone sick! yeah!!!
l,b