Sunday, February 01, 2009

Dismantled

This is how Owen entertained himself during my shower.
He found the tiny allen wrenches that were tucked inside his new scooter body...

... and proceeded to dismantle his lawn mower.

Piece by piece.
When I asked him why he took the mower apart, this is what he said:
"I needed to so I would know what I needed to put it back together."
Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

This is how it looked after my shower.
I must admit, I am pretty impressed with the little guy. As long as it can be remedied, I encourage him to dismantle whatever he pleases. It's good for him to see how things work.

A little while later, the pile of parts had grown. Noah was most dismayed when he woke up from his nap.

Reassembling the mower with Daddy the hero.

2 comments:

Deann Black said...

That is so funny...now you have two handymen to help you with things:)

Anonymous said...

What a resourceful little man he is!