Monday, January 19, 2009

Loving Julie

I stumbled upon sweet Julie while going through the boxes at the tippy top of my closet. Julie, my very first baby doll, gifted to me on my very first birthday. We were inseparable, Julie and I. Oh how I loved that baby.

I summoned the Boys into my closet to meet Julie, my first baby love. Little did I know they would fall head over heals too!

They both love Julie and do so well taking turns with her. It is obvious (by the whining) that they both wish she could accompany them to bed for nap and night, but they (mostly) willingly share custody.

O made himself, and Julie of course, a pallet on the floor for nap.

Nosy makes sure Julie is not going anywhere.

It's precious to watch the Boys care for this baby doll. They feed her, put her down for naps, Nosy shares mimi with her, sing to her, pat her little beany bottom. Noah especially dotes on her and wants to keep her near all the time. It gives me joy to watch them love what I loved so dearly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE, Rach! The pic of Julie under Noah's leg is just too much! Love it! Laughing aloud about Julie custody. Can't wait to meet her. :)

Chrys

Anonymous said...

Does Owen always nap on a palet on the floor?

Rachel H said...

No, he never sleeps on the floor. He was seriously resisting his nap, and I think he just finally tuckered out like that. Made me laugh!

cheryl said...

So sweet, and hilarious pic of Noah's leg over her. At first I thought it was a snuggly blanket covering her.
What a fun thing to be able to share.