Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Ever Real Life Photo Shoot

This good looking couple is about to become a family of three! And they invited ME to take a few photos of their expanding family. I was honored. What I was lacking in photography skills and experience, I made up for in sheer number of photos. I took over 200 pictures, praying that at least a few would turn out.


The Daddy brought his camera along too, to take pictures of me taking pictures. He wanted to capture the behind the scenes action. So funny

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I can't believe I have known Stephanie since she was born!

cheryl said...

Way to go Rach! These turned out great!

Libby said...

Wow. What wonderful photos! Such a gift to a soon-to-be family of 3. Yay for you!

kms said...

you are so talented!!!!!!!! i am so excited to see you sharing this gift with others!!! -- katy :)

Erica said...

You did such a great job!

The Legatowicz said...

Gorgeous pics, Rachel! You have a true talent. :)

Deann Black said...

I need to book a family appointment:) LOVE THEM!!

MaryAnn said...

Very nice. Are you available for weddings?!?!?!

Sarah said...

Getting caught up today and I love the pics!!! Good job! I bet they absolutely loved them. did you have fun?