Friday, February 13, 2009

Open Gym

I am always on the look-out for new, fun things to do with my Guys, especially when it is too chilly to play outside. When I heard about open gym at a nearby gymnasium, I knew we would all love it!

Pictures of O and Nosy's first ever time to romp around a gym with real equipment:

Noah loved the trampolines the best. They had a long, skinny run-way tramp and two normal, rectangular ones. His little legs got quite a work-out!

O was so proud of his balance on the beam. He was holding super still while I took his picture so he wouldn't topple over.

This was pretty risky for my anti-risk taking Son.

Jumping off the pommel horse onto a giant squishy mat.

I know this picture is blurry and awful, but I love it anyway. Nosy decided he wanted to help catch O as he jumped. The picture is blurry because as I snapped it, I was diving to rescue Noah from being squashed to death.

They look like they are ten stories in the air!


We will definitely frequent open gym from now on!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i knew you would love it! d

cheryl said...

We love love love our gymnastics times too! Glad you had such a fun time.