Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Teeny Tiny Underpants

Can you guess who belongs to this teeny tiny hiney?

The one wearing underpants for the very first time?

Sadly, they are worn over the diaper. But hey. Baby steps in the right direction.

He proudly brought me a pair of O's new skivvies. "Unner pans, Mama. On, pees." (He recently reverted back to calling me Mama. I could just eat him up!)

So he alerts me whenever he needs a diaper change, so enjoys wearing big boy underwear, spends a little bit of time hanging out on the potty every day (although has yet to produce results)...Could it be that we're closer to starting the potty training process than I thought?

It makes me more than a little sad to think that soon I may not have any babies in diapers.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Progress is good! How cute is he? ;o)

Deann Black said...

I am shocked that he is already trying to be such a big boy...but, I wouldn't expect anything less from your children:)