Thursday, January 22, 2009

Madness

Marble Madness!
One of my all-time favorite toys growing up was called Marble Magic. It was a box full of little connecting ramps and a bag of marbles. I whiled away many a childhood hour creating mazes for my marbles. When Gramps and Yaya stumbled across a much updated version, they couldn't help but buy it for Owen for his birthday. Our fam has literally spent hours with this toy since bringing it home with us. Jeremy has even been known to drag it out after the Boys go to bed to create more sophisticated towers. Thanks, Gramps and Yaya! Saying we love it would be an understatement!

Marble Madness can be found on-line at http://www.mindware.com/

2 comments:

cheryl said...

So super fun! I had one very similar as a kid as well called "marble works." I might have to go check out that site. :o)

Anonymous said...

FUN!