Tuesday, July 21, 2009

These Boots Were Made for Splashin'

Both Boys received new super duper splashy rain boots and pint-sized umbrellas for their Happy Half Birthdays. How appropriate that it was a pretty drippy morning around here. We headed out to give the new gear a try.

Can you believe I allow my children out of the house looking like this? They both are sporting last night's pajamie top, but with their choice of pants. Owie loves his "stripey" ones and Nosy is absolutely OBSESSED with his "curcle cim-coot" (turtle swimsuit) these days. He wears it everywhere! I don't mind. I love that they are expressing their own styles and preferences. They willingly changed clothes before running errands later in the day.

I love Owie's reflection in this one.

Nosy got some air...

...and stuck the landing.

O's getting ready-to-launch pose. He did this every time: eyes shut, cheeks puffed out, arm cocked just so. He is definitely my methodical Son!

His favorite type of jump was the splits.

My crazy guys keep me smiling all day long.

5 comments:

chrys said...

love these pics!

Libby said...

These photos are soooo precious!

thesanders said...

I can't chose my favorite picture, they are all so cute! I do love the last one of the boys. You are such a great photographer.

Deann Black said...

Grant says, "Those pics are so so so cute!" How much fun...happy half birthday boys.

cheryl said...

SO MUCH FUN! These are all adorable! :o)