Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Splashin' Around

In the heat of a Texas summer, nothing beats a sprinkler park to cool off in! DeAnn and I loaded up our littles for a fun day in the sun.

Preston and Mommy

Grant found the perfect place to beat the heat!

Sadly, at almost eight years old, Connor decided sprinkler parks were a bit beneath him. They are, it was announced, for babies.

I can't help but smile looking at that face!

My Guys spent more time chasing either other around the sprinkler park and playing football near the sprinkler park than actually in the sprinklers. Do you think they're having a great time? I can't quite tell.

The Black Brothers congregated on the playground when the sprinklers grew unexciting.

The five best buds.

Looking at this picture of these five tall, handsome boys makes me miss the days gone by. Days like this one at the pumpkin patch, when there were only four best buds:
Such cuties!

No comments: