Thursday, April 03, 2008

Out of the Mouth of O

"My favorite color is yellow today."
Me: "I thought green was your favorite color?!"
"Act-ully, I decided to give other peoples a turn having green as their favorite color today."
Makes sense.

Bedtime prayer:

"You are wonderful, Lord, and I bless you!"

Spontaneous praise from a small Boy.

"You crack me out!"
After I told an amazingly funny joke about monkeys jumping on the bed.

After O chose to obey and I praised him:
"I make a good choice! That makes God so happy by-cuz I obey Him. I am a good obeyer. (Shrugs.) Sometimes I obey; sometimes I don't."
Nobody knows this fact better than Mommy!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

So precious. You're so great at recording these thing!
I have a ton of stuff I need to start writing down before I forget it. I think I need to just keep a notepad in my back pocket at all times. ;o)

Colleen said...

Adorable pics, Rachel! I always love reading your precious words - a blogger inspiration!

Chrys and Mike said...

love it! love the comments, love the pics, love the boy!

chrys