Wednesday, April 16, 2008

At the Car Wash (Car Wash)

My car was completely covered in filth, inside and out. I don't think I washed it once all winter. It was daunting to me to even think about trying to wash it. But...I was convinced that I could easily maintain the cleanliness if someone else got me started. So the Boys and I hopped in the dirt-mobile, armed with a coupon, and set off for the car wash. You should have seen the giddy lot of us. We were so excited! We pulled up and unloaded and headed inside to get a good seat.


We got the best seats in the house! All the other patrons were comfortably seated far away from the window with no view at all. Were they crazy to miss all the fun?! We settled in for the show.

After a few minutes, I passed out the snacks. It's better than going to the movies! We got to see so many cars being swiped clean by the furry, blue scrubby brushes. Fascinating! After our car passed through, we hurried outside to sympathize with the poor guy who had to scrape the grime off my tires and wipe down the inside of my car. This was surely money well spent!

Unfortunately, Nosy slimed up the nice, clean window of the car wash place. I hope they have a window washer among them!

After the thrill of the car wash, we headed to Tom Thumb to pick up a couple of things. My Boys love Tom Thumb because of "the cart with two steering wheels," the only cart of its kind we have ever found. Rarely do we frequent Tom Thumb because it is so pricey, making it a very special treat! They thoroughly enjoyed it!


1 comment:

Jenna M said...

Seeing the fun you have with your two boys makes me so excited! I can't wait to do those with my boys...Your Noah reminds me a little of Elias and his curious nature