Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Changing of the Verse

I play a little game sometimes. (Remember, I don't get a whole lot of intellectual stimulation.) I look for hidden words in off-the-wall places: on license plates, in the letters of O's ABC puzzles, scrambled up in billboards on the highway. I was picking up the remnants of O's machine when I came across these letters:
Right there is the word "kind," right in the middle of my living room floor. Kindness is something O and I are working hard on displaying consistently right now. I was thus led to hunt for a new memory verse involving kindness.

Drum roll, please...

Ephesians 4:32 "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."


I showed the new verse to Owie just now and he said, "Hmmm. Sounds like a good one. Okay!" We'll get right down to writing this on our hearts...and prayerfully displaying it in our attitudes and actions!

No comments: