Friday, September 28, 2007

When Mommy's Back Is Turned

From time to time we refer to Baby Noah as Nosy . The name is quite appropriate! This small Boy is in to absolutely everything! For example, I was in the office filing something away when I hear O, my neat freak, exclaim, "The floor is very messy Mommy!" Great. What does that mean?
This is how I found Nosy. He plucked all the fake mossy stuff out from around the tree and then tracked it all over the entry way. He was having a blast!

Off to do some more damage elsewhere! Owen and I did have fun sweeping all the mossy stuff up into our dustpans and placing it back around the tree. O and I do some of our best bonding while cleaning up together.



Later the same day, we were blessed with some rain. I had the back door open so we could enjoy the cool breeze that accompanied the storm. My mistake! The second I turned my back, Noah was out that door! Crazy kid! All I could do was chuckle!

He was enjoying himself thoroughly!

If Noah is already wet, we might as well have a little fun! I wonder who is doing the leading and who is doing the following here.

Mommy is still watching you and loving you completely, silly Boys. May I treasure these precious moments in my heart forever.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

You do such a good job at capturing these priceless moments! ;o) I love the one of them together in the rain!

Chrys and Mike said...

I love the rain pics!

Chrys