Friday, September 21, 2007

Time Out=Time In

It is so hard to believe! Noah has now spent as much time out in the world as he spent in the oven!
He continues to be a Boy of extremes. He wakes up extremely early every morning, extremely happy to start his day. He is extremely smiley and flirty and charming...unless of course he is extremely upset about something. And our biggest challenge of late: He has an extremely horrid case of the dreaded separation anxiety. In fact, when I am not around, even if Daddy is home, he crawls around the house searching for me while screaming extremely loudly. It is extremely pitiful.
Scooter's appetite is extremely large. He is a Foodie to the extreme!
Nine month stats:
Weight: 20 pounds, 4 ounces (50%)
Length: 29 1/4 inches (80%)

My favorite developments from this month are the extremely sweet and sloppy kisses Noah offers upon request and his ability to clap. He is extremely generous with public displays of affection and applause. He also has really begun to play with O, mimicking him and initiating little games of chase and roll the ball. Life with my two Boys continues to get even more and more fun every day!

This is the new look Noah sports a lot of the time, tongue at the ready in case food is stumbled upon. We wouldn't want to waste that yummy morsel of snack O carelessly dropped on the carpet, now would we?

What a precious Boy. You are such a joy to me, Noah!

2 comments:

meredith said...

I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I had to go to your sight to see who you were. Hope you're doing well. Love Meredith

cheryl said...

What a great post. You're so great at giving us a little window into your life with the boys.
Happy 9 months Noah!!!
S. turns 9 months on Friday, and we go in for her check-up. I can't wait to see how she's grown too. It never ceases to amaze me how fast they grow and change how how time seems to keep flying by!