Monday, September 10, 2007

Grand Parents

One of the greatest blessings God has given me is the fact that both sets of the Boys' grandparents live close by. It is invaluable to be able to share so much with them! Not only do we get to see them for special occasions, but they also love to hang out with us on do-nothing days. Parents are crucial in a child's life (of course!), but I dare not underestimate the value of having grandparents closely involved in my children's lives. Grandparents can love unconditionally without worrying about discipline, spoil my kids rotten without consequences and ruin dinner with a special treat without having to worry about cavities or nutrition. I wouldn't have it any other way! My kids feel so loved and cherished by four wonderful grandparents. I love you all and am so grateful for your presence in our lives! Thank you for investing in my Boys!
(An added benefit of grandparents: There is no one else on earth that lets me tell story after story about my babies without tiring or losing enthusiasm! Even Daddy gets bored eventually!)





1 comment:

Chrys and Mike said...

What a gift. I have to admit I'm jealous...I would love to have our families closer. Your boys will have such precious memories of growing up with their grandparents around a lot. So sweet.

Chrys