Monday, September 20, 2010

Under 4 Division

Our city soccer league opened up an under 4 division for the first time. Three guesses as to who was the first one to sign up. Our very own Nosy. He can. not. wait. We headed to Dick's to suit him up with his very own soccer gear. I don't think the grin left his face for a week!

You know another thing that has not left Noah? His shin guards. He plays in them, eats in them, naps in them, runs errands in them. I have drawn the line at sleeping all night in them, especially after seeing how sweaty and gross his little legs are underneath once I finally pry them off of him for his bath.

While trying to persuade Nosy to take the shin guards off to go to Daddy's softball game in the 90 degree heat, he had a very specific reason ready for me as to why I needed to let him wear them: "I might trip and fall on the curb and hurt my kin (shin), Mommy. I have to wear my kin guards!"

This Boy makes me smile from the inside out. I can't wait to watch him play soccer!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

gotta love a kiddo with such passion! :o)

Deann Black said...

LOVE that pic!!! You have made his day...LIFE:)