Saturday, September 04, 2010

Happy Longhorn Day!

You know the first UT game of the season is a huge deal around our house! As part of our school craft time all week, we have been secretly making Longhorn decorations. We decided to surprise Daddy with a Longhorn party!

The Boys worked so hard on crafting football collage posters to decorate our living room. How did I manage to forget to take pictures of their artwork? Oh well...

Next on the craft list: party hats!

We all had one, even tiny Jonah. He seems pretty tickled about Game Day!

What a great surprise! Uncle Joel joined our party! Noah donated his hat to Joel so he wouldn't feel left out.

After everyone sat still for my photo shoot, I rewarded them with Longhorn cake. It was so yummy!
Here's to a great season, Longhorns!




3 comments:

Gigi said...

I love those pictures! They make me smile! Hook em!

cheryl said...

how fun are y'all? what a great idea! ;o)

Julianne said...

SO cute! Almost made me want to cheer for the horns. . .almost!