Monday, September 27, 2010

Just the Four of Us

We finished up school in record time. It was absolutely gorgeous outside. So I packed up my three and a picnic and we headed to the Arbo. Just the four of us. No play date. No agenda. In fact, we stayed far away from the hectic pumpkin area on purpose. We just wanted to run and play. So we claimed a piece of sun-drenched grass, spread out our quilt and enjoyed each other. It was the best day.


How is it possible that the very same Mama and Daddy can make two such very different looking Boys?

This is what kept Jonesy busy while the biggies and I ran and ran and ran.


On the way out, the Boys did pose for just a few quick pictures for Mommy. They know this makes me so very happy.


Cheesy smiles

I got out my pocket full of jokes and silly songs.

LOVE those Guys!

Comforting Jones when he got tired of all the picture hoopla.

Then we headed for home. Three tired-out Boys and one sore Mama (from all that high-speed running!). What a wonderful, wonderful day of just soaking up each others' company.

1 comment:

Chrys and Mike said...

You got some darling pics of all 3!

Chrys