Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nosy's Walk

Whoo-hoo! Diabetes Walk Day was here! It was drippy and stormy and humid and yuck outside, but our spirits were high as we set out for Plano early in the morning to join hundreds of other folks in the Walk to Cure Juvenile Diabetes.

When we arrived, we found tons of fun games and prizes.

So excited! Noah was 100% convinced that every single person there was walking just for him. This was his day, his walk, his super huge party. I was not going to tell him otherwise!

Hooray for sticky, slimy, grassy bounce house slides!

Super cool train ride with the Boys' great pal, Ryder.

Walking for Noah
(everyone in our group except for Erica, Clayton, Oliver & Elliot)
So many thanks to each of you for giving up your Saturday to walk with us. It means more to me than I can even express. Truly.

So ready to get started!

A very damp Mommy and O

Check out those happy faces all full of love for our Nosy.

Papa setting the pace

Julianne and Erica getting in some good chatting time

Catching a lift from Daddy

Cutest kids I've ever seen!

This is Nosy right after he crossed the finish line. He leaped up and yelled, "I WON!!! I won the race!"

I can not even express how touched I am by the out poring of love and support, time and energy from our friends and family and a few people I barely even know. I am blown away and humbled by the generosity of those that love our Boy. Thank you all so very much, for loving Noah and supporting us so well. We could not make it without you!

2 comments:

Jennifer McClain said...

Thanks so much for sharing this, Rachel. I love the pic of your boys and Ryder in the train.

You guys are the best!
love,
jen

Nana said...

I am so glad I could share Nosy's Day with you all. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Love you guys!
Nana