Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lunch with Papa

Papa has been working so hard. Sometimes we don't get to see too much of him. The Boys and I decided it would be so much fun to take him lunch at work, have a picnic in the beautiful sunshine, and get to spend some time with him. So we gathered up Gigi and some yummy Bueno and headed up to Bank of America for some fun.

Notice anything strange about Nosy? The poor Boy was drenched from head to toe. He asked if he could play for a bit after he finished eating. Of course! He hopped up on the edge of the fountain and started walking carefully around. Usually he has excellent balance. The next thing I knew, he was sobbing hysterically, bobbing around in the water. He had slipped right over the edge and become completely submerged. I fished him out and gave him a bunch of Mommy love. He gave me a very wet skirt and shirt! I am sure we looked ridiculous to all the other Bank of America employees milling around: a drenched mother and drippy, bawling son. All was soon well again. I hope we didn't embarrass Papa too much!

Such beautiful green, soft grass. Perfect turf for races!

No comments: