Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sculptures

As I am sure is true in most homes this time of year, there is quite a bit of gift wrapping going on in our living room. O has loved "helping" me, which mostly means sticking gobs of tape wherever he can. (My apologies in advance to the gift recipients. Be prepared for LOTS of tape!!) What great times we have had together making presents pretty for our loved ones.

By the end, our living room looks like this. Yikes!

When O tires of helping me tape, he gets started on his own project: creating "sculptures." He collects bits and pieces of left-over wrapping scraps, adds in miles of the most necessary tape, and viola! We have beautiful wrapping paper sculptures decorating our house.

He gave me flowers in a vase of my favorite color. Sweet Boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

creative boys.

so hoping you guys are feeling better today!!! we miss you!

chrys