Monday, December 01, 2008

Christmas Card Outtakes

The following is a very long post about the two most adorable Boys in the world, being not quite so adorable as Mommy tried to snap one measly Christmas card photo. Settle in for the show!

I actually love this picture and wish I could use it as my Christmas card. Just look at my precious two enjoying each other!

And I thought only girls pulled hair. Sneaky No-nos! Straight face and all!

This one would have been so darling. Stinky camera giving me a blurry image!

A little too close for comfort.

Trying to con the Boys into smiling by singing, "The Wheels on the Bus." It backfired when the baby on the bus started saying, "Waaa, waaaa, waaa."

The tackle disguised as a hug. Nice try, Little Guy.

Nosy is awfully funny these days!

Subtly reminding O to look at Mommy's camera.

They are completley done. Used up. Finished. Spent. Glazed over. Hopefully, amisdt the nearly 100 pics I took, there is one good shot of both my kidoos. Coming soon to a mailbox near you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!

Deann Black said...

Those two boys just crack me up. Noah isn't a baby any more...boo hoo:(