Friday, December 19, 2008

Nativity Scenes

I love The Oriental Trading Company. And after Christmas, I can always find cool crafts for next year, like these wonderful nativity scenes, complete with stickers and scenic background paper. The Boys and I had a great time designing our own versions of the Nativity one chilly morning.

Nosy likes to pile his stickers high, one on top of the next. The "baa's" were his favorite Nativity attenders.

I found O taking a photo of his artwork. I guess he is so used to seeing me snap a shot of some of his best work that he thought he'd capture a picture himself.

We loved the craft so much that we saved the remaining supplies to share with our cousins at the Annual Cookie Decorating Party. Here is O's Nativity scene. When I asked him to tell me about it, he said, "They're looking at Jesus so everybody knows what kind he looks like." I love that the angel and the cow are giving the sheep a lift, and the wise men are all lined up to catch a peek of their Saviour. Notice a gift for Baby Jesus tucked safely in the manger with Him.

3 comments:

Deann Black said...

Connor loves that the sheep are taking a ride on the cow in mid-air:) The boys did this craft at church for the last two years and I use them as table runners at Christmas.

cheryl said...

So great! Love that he thought he needed to take a pic too. ;o)

Anonymous said...

I loved that craft so much at the cousin's cookie party that I ordered some for my house for next year. You come up with the best ideas!