Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Irrational Fit of the Day

"MOMMY!! I DO NOT LIKE THE SUNSHINE IN OUR HOUSE!!!"
Screamed, whined, yelled over and over again.

Eventually, I sat him in his dim closet (all doors open, of course) until he could be grateful to God for His beautiful sunshine. He was welcome to come out to play as soon as he "felt better."

It didn't take long for him to venture out of his room and decide sunshine might be a blessing after all.


Owie, what am I going to do with you? I can't help but love you completely to pieces...even while you are driving me crazy!

2 comments:

Anne said...

It's ironic b/c your blog is named "You are my sunshine".

Good to see you on Wednesday!

Chrys and Mike said...

Sounds like another great moment of being intentional and wise in your discipline. Please keep sharing these examples!

Chrys