Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A Fright!

The Boys were happily playing in the playroom with Jeremy after dinner. I was delivering clean, folded laundry to its proper place. I entered O's darkened room to put his clothes in the closet. What did I see on O's bed, but two gleaming eyes and one huge grin! I let out quite a squeal before realizing what it was:
Nosy was perched on O's bed in the pitch dark, as happy as could be. Little stinker!


Later on, I caught him in the act.
The solitary climb...

...accompanied by many grunts of exertion.


Oh, now I see! He had a secret rendezvous with John and Jeremiah, O's babies! Scooter just can't get enough time with O's most special toys.


The scary descent. No babies were harmed in this plunge to the ground. I guess we need to give a bit of thought to moving O's chair to a different location!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh, I had to chuckle out loud when I read this post. Perhaps because I can relate so well! :o)
What a funny boy!

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

What a great fall and a great laugh, he is a little stinker.