Friday, February 08, 2008

103

That's been an all too common number seen on our digital thermometer this week. Both O and I topped out above 103 in our battle with a nasty virus. I'm sad to say that I think the virus is winning. It's been 4 days and counting for me, still with a fever of 101; O started running a fever last night. I have a sinking feeling No-nos is next. He's been awfully fussy today.

Singing the sickie blues


Needing some sunshine and a distracting outing, not to mention a yummy treat, J and I loaded the kids up for a trip to Sonic for "happy hour." While getting in the car O had a revelation: "Wait! We forgot to change my clothes today! I still have on my pajamies!" Pajama-ed is a good way to be when you don't feel well, sweet sick Boy. Heal up!

1 comment:

Chrys and Mike said...

We are right there with you. So, so sorry y'all are under the weather. It stinks! Baby T is still running a fever today so we'll remain homebound, too.

I keep telling myself that Spring is coming soon!

Chrys

P.S. Love the Dunder Mifflin shirt! We have a "Dwight Schrute for President" bumper sticker. :)