Thursday, June 05, 2008

That's Entertainment!

Even in the midst of feeling puny, the Boys have managed to be quite entertaining. One day they invented this crazy game to occupy themselves while I cooked dinner. (How they communicated the gist of the game to each other baffles me. I would have loved to listen in on that conversation!) The goal of the game: Contain a wooden letter in the cooking pot of their choice while holding on to each others' shirts and running at lightening speed. Pretty challenging, I'd say! Dinner was on the table quite late this day because I chose to just lean against the kitchen wall and soak up this moment. The two most wonderful Boys in all the world were thoroughly enjoying each other, but not nearly as much as I was enjoying the two of them. I pray the tinkle of their precious laughter stays with me always, treasured up in my heart.






1 comment:

cheryl said...

Don't you just love it?!? :o)
Precious!