Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Bugs Are Back!

Yep. It's sad, but true. Poor Nosy has double ear "polections" yet again. First dose of antibiotic given at noon. Fountains of poo began around 5:00. Just great. Especially when we are facing a 10 hour car ride to Missouri on Sunday. My sweet, pitiful Boy. I just pray these meds work and that he will finally start to feel like himself again.

Oh! And I think I finally solved the mystery of Owie's all-night-long wakefulness. His very first two year molar is just starting to peek through his gums. After his third time to wake up crying in three hours, it dawned on me to dose him with Motrin. Not another peep all night!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh my gosh!!! Seriously. Poor sweet family. Continuing to pray for y'all and everyone's sanity in all of this.
So sorry.

Chrys and Mike said...

oh, friend~! you're in the sick cycle! am praying right now...

chrys