Monday, June 16, 2008

Introductions

Now introducing the wonderful Rupp clan!
How warm and welcoming these amazing people were to us! Almost 20 years have passed since I have seen most of this crew (not to mention the many new additions I had never met), and yet they greeted us with open arms and ready smiles. From the very first night, we were accepted and made to feel right at home. We could not have asked for more!
A hallmark event:
The entire group actually seated together at one time

Grammy and Grampa Rupp toasted to their 60th anniversary while we were all gathered together

Their daughters:
Auntie MaryAnn and my Mom, Linda

MaryAnn's daughter Cabrini, husband Tom
Nicholas and Charlotte
MaryAnn's youngest son, Carl, wife Libby (with new addition on board)
Henry and Ava

My Mom's sister Theresa's oldest daughter Katy (with darling Ava)
This is one of my fave pics from the whole trip

Theresa's younger daughter Abbey, husband Eric
These newlyweds win the award for most photogenic! Unfortunately for them, the prize is just some really good snapshots.

I was so sad that a few were missing this year, people I would love to get reacquainted with. Next year, Guys!

No comments: