Thursday, June 19, 2008

A-caving We Will Go

I have been deprived my whole life and never even knew it. I had never, ever been inside a cave. And so, when given the opportunity at CuzFest, I jumped at it! We caravanned out to Bridal Falls Cave to see what we could see.

First,we had to set the adventuresome mood. Here are my two cave explorers.

We had a little time to kill before our tour began, so the families indulged me by allowing me to take family photos. Here's ours! (The others are posted in "Introductions.")
The cave was incredible! I have never seen anything like it! This great picture was taken by my cousin Katy. Isn't it unbelievable?! God's creation is so awesome, creative and unique!

Here we are inside the cave, the Halpin cave dwellers.

1 comment:

Chrys and Mike said...

You spelunkers! How cool! Looks like you had an awesome trip.

Hope you are better and we can get our (hopefully) well kids together soon. I miss you!

Chrys