Friday, June 06, 2008

Slave Labor

This is the way we do things around The House of Halpin. No one is too young to avoid pitching in. All must do their part to contribute to the household. Nosy's chore: scrub the kitchen floor on hands and knees. Use a toothbrush, if necessary. The floor must be spotless! I run that kind of camp.

Just kidding!! Had you worried for a second there, didn't I? Were you already looking up the number for CPS?

The true story: I was attempting to get the grimy kitchen floor somewhat clean. Jeremy's job was to keep Noah contained in the playroom while I scrubbed. I knew the bucket of bubbly water would be way too tempting for curious No-nos. Alas, he kept escaping, and so eventually I resigned myself to the fact that although the floor would not get clean, at least we could have some fun. Noah dove right in and had a blast. Take note of the oceans of water he is floating in.




2 comments:

Chrys and Mike said...

Ask Noah if he'd like to come over to our house and clean the kitchen floor. I guarantee we have more dirt than you do. ;)

LOVE the last pic the most. Precious boy!

Chrys

cheryl said...

Love it!
I'm rarely brave enough to even try to mop when their awake. Our house is almost entirely tile!