Sunday, March 07, 2010

Identified

I have been having nightmares. Horrible dreams about being in a car accident. I am unconscious and Noah needs help. No one knows he is a diabetic. Or there is an earthquake. Noah is separated from us. He is wandering the streets sick and alone. He just needs insulin, but no one knows. He can not communicate that he is a diabetic.

We finally remedied the situation, and I feel so much better! Nosy wears a medical alert bracelet that is just perfect for him. None of that heavy, expensive, silver chain link stuff for us! His bracelet is washable, light-weight, and Noah's favorite color. It seems comfortable and he actually loves to wear it and show it off. It holds all the pertinent information a health care provider would need in an emergency. And my mind can be at peace.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Rachel, I am so so sorry to hear of your horrific nightmare, but so glad that they are gone now by just a simple bracelet. So glad he loves it.